PRISMSS® was formed to provide a unique, patented process solution to industrial, municipal, and agricultural wastewater treatment compliance requirements. PRISMSS®’s patented process employs an extremely efficient aerobic fixed biofilm bioremediation treatment strategy that is application-specific, cost-efficient, and tailored to a wide variety of effluent waste stream types.
PRISMSS® equipment has proven successful in a variety of industrial applications in both equalization and activated sludge basins. Unique aeration process efficiencies, combined with the bio-breeding chamber, reduce the expense of continuous microbial insertions required in many biological systems. The combination process also reduces the need for a large footprint, additional aeration equipment, and infrastructure additions. Optional instrumentation can monitor (log or transmit) a variety of treatment parameters, including: dissolved oxygen, pH, total dissolved solids, temperature & conductivity
- Improve efficiency and capacity of municipal wastewater (conventional activated sludge – CAS) treatment systems
- Controlling nitrification
- Conversion of ammonia to nitrates.
- Phosphorous removal utilizing PAOs
- Increasing dissolved oxygen to reduce biological oxygen demand (BOD).
- Controlling of fats, oils, and grease (FOG).
- Increased oxygen transfer increasing microbial processing efficiency.
- Aerobic digestion.
- Anaerobic digestion.
- VOC / Oil Sands process remediation.
- Chloride reduction (brine conditions > 5% salt content)
- Phenolics and chloronated hydrocarbons
- Increasing biodiversity (through bioaugmentation) of mixed liquid suspended solids (MLSS) – Groundwater treatment.
- Acid rock drainage (ARD) from mining operations.Its versatile design (aerobic / anaerobic configuration) allows the PRISMSS Bio-Reactor to efficiently treat ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, and phosphates by both aerobic and anaerobic microbiological pathways